How to care for your purchase
How to care for your Goose and Bug purchase
All Goose and Bug earrings are individually designed and handmade using polymer clay and/or mixed media. Due to the handmade nature of these pieces, they may feature slight variations and characteristics.
Polymer clay is strong and durable but it can get scratched and damaged if not cared for properly.
Please look after your special purchase:
- When you’re not wearing your earrings, store them in a cool, dry place.
- Take care when removing your earrings by gently sliding the butterfly backs off the earring posts.
- Do not immerse your earrings in water, and remove them before bathing or swimming.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, perfumes and fake tans.
- Pieces should not be bent or dropped or they risk breaking.
- All of our earrings have hypoallergenic surgical steel posts and backs and are suitable for sensitive ears.
- To clean, wipe earrings gently using a baby wipe or soft cloth.
- Keep out of reach of children as small items pose a serious choking hazard.